8/8/11

3 Reasons I Love You


Dear Emma,

1. You swim like a fish in a deep ocean. Your goggles make you look hilarious & it makes me laugh! You have absolutely loved swimming lessons and I've loved taking you.
2. You quote Mr. Bean and tell me about scenes in that dumb show with all the energy & animation one can have. I still love you in spite of this.
3. You get pretty stoked when I buy you school clothes, which is great. The last thing I want to do is reenact my childhood where my mother made me model stuff in the dressing room and I cried because I hated it. Better to just wear the clothes I bring you. Way to be.

7 comments:

Jennie said...

Emma is such a sweetheart. I love her! She is so much fun to have in activity days. I love being able to see her more often.

tammy said...

I think I love her too, just because she can quote Mr. Bean.

terah said...

emma will always be remembered as oakley's first love... what a darling girl!

Amy said...

What a cutie!
I'm glad she wears the clothes you pick out for her too. I was more like you when I was a kid. I'm the pickiest shopper alive and always hated what my mom picked out. I bet I'll get one just like me. Mom's revenge.

Pedaling said...

I would like it if you'd be my personal shopper, too.

Happy Birthday to Emma--cute little fish that is growing up way too fast!

Tim and Wendi said...

ohhhh, I miss Emma and all her cute stories.

Jourdan said...

It's true. Emma is a breath of fresh air. If only all neighbor friends could be so endearing....