2/7/07

That's What Friends Are For...



1. Neglect children, house, laundry, husband, phone calls, dinner etc.

2. Read this book until I fall asleep or I hear children in a life or death crisis.

3. Finish it ASAP! Hopefully tonight, a mere 2 days. (unlike someone else I know who stayed up ALL NIGHT to finish & then got the sequel & finished that too).

4. Bask in the bliss of a suspenseful page-turner & delightfully good read.

5. Thank friend.

4 comments:

Laurie Meredith said...

Always looking for a good book. I'll have to try this one if I can fit it in between book club books.

Anonymous said...

I am SOOO addicted to this series!!! My Mom got to meet Stephanie last weekend in Provo!! Have you read New Moon yet?!! Judi-from bookclub

Suzie said...

Hi Judi! I finished Twilight yesterday evening and plan to begin New Moon today. It's a fun book- fantasy, which I don't often love, but the characters are amazing. I absolutely loved it. So addicting!!! The authors story is pretty amazing.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Remember me? I'm the kind of person your mother warned you about! I was reading through your blog, when I cam across your "Twilight" highlight. Sorry for my terrible influence! You have to admit, though, Edward is worth letting the rest of your life fall to pieces! Love ya, Erika