It's gorgeous outside today, a little chilly but beautiful.
I feel antsy. Anxious. Discumbobulated.
My to do list is a mile long & I don't know where to start.
Laundry, bills, taxes, lessons, paperwork, housework, phone calls, oil-change, clutter-patrol, etc.
So much to do, so little ambition.
At least for the to do list.
What I really want to do is:
go to the park with Emma, go shopping with Lindz & Hannah at some second hand shops, go out to a movie with my sister, go to the garden center, scrap, sing, laugh with some fun friends, take some photos of Keats w/his friends skateboarding, have some fun with Jer, blog, surf, dance, sing, play games, do a puzzle, ride a bike, see something new, do something new, learn something new. Something inspiring. Something fun & relaxing.
Well, you get the picture. I basically want to PLAY & not WORK.
We'll see how the day goes.
Wish me luck.
3/23/07
Musings of the day...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment