9/22/07

Beauty of Autumn

Keats had a soccer game in Park City today. We had been talking about the picnic & drive & possible hike we could take while we were up there in the canyon. I packed a basket full of nummy food, blankets, chairs, extra clothing, umbrellas, etc. When we arrived it was POURING rain and continued all through the game and for the ride home. Keats was absolutely soaked!!!
Nevertheless the colors were gorgeous even though we hardly left the car.

In my attempt to help keep everyone comfortable with food, dry clothes, etc I forgot my beloved camera. DARN! So I borrowed this photo from this good bloggy friend/neighbor and her weekend adventures. Thanks! I'll be happy to return the favor with a cup of brown sugar, milk or anything else you may need to borrow. Anytime.

2 comments:

Jourdan said...

Dang! I was in the need of a bag of popcorn for our movie last night (milo was insistent!)and I was too embarrassed to ask.

next time maybe :)

Suzie said...

please call! Anytime! Do NOT be embarassed...