at a soccer game: "Are we staying here for the entire game? That's preposterous!"
at home in the kitchen: "Mom, thanks for volunteering to do all the work around here."
on the way to pick up Hanners: "I hope that my sister remembered just how much I love her"
showing me a picture she drew: "This is Ryan from The Office. He's not my favorite character though, Jim is." (Disclaimer: she has only watched a part of a couple episodes. CLEAN ones)
while dancing in the family room: "Get a load of me just dancing my heart out. I'm REALLY doing great!"
at home in the kitchen: "Mom, thanks for volunteering to do all the work around here."
on the way to pick up Hanners: "I hope that my sister remembered just how much I love her"
showing me a picture she drew: "This is Ryan from The Office. He's not my favorite character though, Jim is." (Disclaimer: she has only watched a part of a couple episodes. CLEAN ones)
while dancing in the family room: "Get a load of me just dancing my heart out. I'm REALLY doing great!"
while drawing with Lindz on the kitchen table: "Wow Lindz, you should be an artist when you grow up. Just like me!


1 comments:
Tell Emma that Ben's favorite Office character is Michael, but he also likes Pam and Jim and sometimes Dwight.
Post a Comment