I was impressed with the creativity shown duirng pumpkin carving this year & as always brought to tears with laughter by the quirkiness of the children. I'm sure my encouragement for the weird & crazy doesn't always help in teacher/classroom situations for my kids but I LOVE that they are artsy & funky.L to R below we have Prozac smile, Amy Winehouse, Angry chinese man (with stolen Amy Winehouse wig), "Just Barfed", NIKE just do it swoosh, & alligator man.
Here is the cutest hippie ever. We heard some smirks & giggles from near-by parents at the school parade concerning her sign. She didn't mind.
Peace, she said.
and All you need is love.
and candy, please! Thank you.
Keats had the BEST Dwight Schrute costume that I put together including flyers & Dwight bucks to pass out & a Dunder Miflin I.D. badge. He bailed at the last moment & went as a hippie/football fan/rastafarian
Here is the cutest hippie ever. We heard some smirks & giggles from near-by parents at the school parade concerning her sign. She didn't mind.
Peace, she said.
and All you need is love.
and candy, please! Thank you.
Keats had the BEST Dwight Schrute costume that I put together including flyers & Dwight bucks to pass out & a Dunder Miflin I.D. badge. He bailed at the last moment & went as a hippie/football fan/rastafarian









3 comments:
Dwight!!! I wish we could have seen him. Hilarious! Emma is groovy, man!
now that's Halloween!
Love your blog! Erika sent me the link.
Such a cute family that you have.
Post a Comment