1. There is a decorated Christmas tree, lit up and everything in the window of a house in my neighborhood. It really freaks me out when I see that this early. Not that I care that it's up so early but the excitement/full-schedule/workload coming up is overwhelming.
2. Speaking of neighborhoods, I dearly love mine. The neighbors are what makes a neighborhood & community. We have the best kind of people here. Humble, gracious, fun & good people & parents. Seriously good neighbors. And they are big fun on Halloween!
3. The weather here has been extraordinarily gorgeous. For weeks!!! Every day is like a gift. Golden sun, blue, blue sky & temperatures that are blissful. ahhhhhh.
4. Last night I was just overtaken with a feeling of gratitude for my sweet hubby & 4 beautiful kids as they ALL wrestled & played a rowdy game of football while I finished cleaning up dinner. Thankfully, no casualties.
5. My dog, Ranger is so weird! We rescued him a year ago from a life in a kennel all day long at a "sanctuary" for non-adoptables. He is lovable, sweet, fast!, obedient but a little insane. He is the happiest in his kennel. In the middle of the family room. We even leave the door open and he ops to go inside.
6. The older I get the less I feel I know as a parent. This is one of two things. Either I faked being a good mom when my kids were young & I never knew that much or teenagers are really, really, tough sometimes.
7. Keats had some movies that were on his "gotta see" list so I previewed them for him. (someone's gotta do it!) I loved this one, liked this one, this one was surprisingly entertaining, and this one was just bizarre. I watched this one and LOVED it but I couldn't get anyone else to watch it. It's definitely one to own.
8. Still looking to redo my bedroom sometime soon. I've been collecting pics of rooms I love. Here is a spectacular blog post with quite a few to love. Aren't they amazing?
9. My love for paper continues. Come to this store for some serious eye candy.
10. Try this for fun. It's a look-a-like meter. You upload a photo of you, one of your hubby and then one of your kid. It digitally chooses which parent the child looks more like and gives it in percentages. All four of my kids looked like me 14% or more. Em was a whopping 26%! Must have some strong face genes in me. Jer gave them the sweet, artsy, I-wanna-rock-star-life gene.
11/6/07
Ten for Tuesday
at 11/06/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We LOVED The Ultimate Gift!! Great show.
Off of your advice, I watched it. My mom and sister watched it too. We all love it! Awee... we all cried!
Post a Comment