11/13/07

Ten for Tuesday

It's late, but it's still Tuesday.

1. Is anyone else STUNNED that next week is Thanksgiving? I mean seriously, wasn't yesterday just Halloween? wow...

2. Christmas shopping, yet? How cute & cool are these stamps? What a perfect personalized gift for the lovely person who is hard to shop for. Or these CUTE pencils. Who thinks these are somewhat hilarious? And I'm making these for the next friend who has a baby girl. I have a couple brother-in-laws who could be covered gift-wise from this clever collection.

3. A quote from Em I want to remember: "Mom, I'm going to name my girl Suzie and I'm sure my husband will love it!" She is just PURE JOY, this one.

4. I've got a new part-time job working a few hours a week from home. The ironic thing is that the person who got me the job thought I would be perfect for it becuz of my's egscepshunal righting sckiils that she has seen here. I hope I's due her prowd!

5. When overlooking & overhearing a sweet game of Sorry between Lindz, my oldest (20yrs old) and Em, my youngest (5yrs old) Lindz told Em to "put the cards face down" on the board. She then repeated "put them face down." Em then proceeded to put her face down on the board. he he ha..... Lindz was laughing through her tears....

6. I am in the craftiest mood for handmaking Christmas gifts. I have a list a mile long and that's just for supplies. so. excited!! Also psyched about my idea for this year's Christmas Card & photo. More info later, people.

7. One of my favorite church meetings in all of my true church is "Young Women In Excellence." with all of those cute wittle, teensy, tiny, excited beehives & sassy laurels telling all us about the good things they have been working on all year. It breeds hope in a middle aged lady's heart about the next generation and faith that all will be well with my future grandchildren, amen.

8. Hear that? Guitar Hero 3 is calling my name from the local Best Buy.

9. I borrowed Gilmore Girls season 1 from our Library ( I know, OUR. library. who knew?) It is clever, witty and has extremely good dialogue. Under the impression that it was sappy & dumb but no. On the contrary. I might have to splurge and pay $2 more and watch the next season. That mom on there is just flippin' hilarious.

10. I am on a photo/organization tear. I have a goal to complete our 2007 family album by Nov 29 as well as instigate the new tracking system for layouts & pages. (yes, I know. there is medication for this)

Oh, Happy Day. Life is good....

4 comments:

Jen said...

I am so so so GLAD that you liked Gilmore Girls! Very few words are available to describe my love and devotion to this show. I highly recommend the next 2 dollars worth, as well as Season 3. Emily is just too much fun in these two seasons.

Aleesha Bass said...

dude, i love gilmore girls! it's amazing. tell me when you get the last season because i still need to watch it.

SkyTang said...

I am with ya on the Thanksgiving next week!?!
I LOVE the shoes!! ( I think that we all are hoping for a girl at our house,) so you will have to help me make them, because you know my crafty feelings.. IF we do have a girl....

Unknown said...

You really do have a knack for writing. I enjoy reading your entries. Very fun...