I was tagged by my bloggy/photo class buddy Sheila over at Pedaling to tell five things about me that may not be known.
Now, I totally get the first part of that. I mean, it's easy to talk about myself and seriously, this blog could use more narcissism, dontcha think? It's that last part-the "may not be known" bit. I mostly feel like an open book in my live performances and then you add a self-centered blog and it really is tough to choose five! But I'll play along with most anything. And I really like Sheila.
So, here goes.
1. I am an animal lover. If I could, I would live on a ranch with horses, goats, chickens, bunnies, etc. I would also have 5 dogs, buncha cats & love every minute of it. Oh, and a llama or two.
2. Jobs I've had include: Training Table restaurant, Allied-selling fishing & hunting licenses, Cosmetologist, Florist, Retail Boutique owner, home/office designer-decorator, wedding coordinator (caterer & decor), substitute teacher, jewelry business owner/designer. There's more but it's boring me to pieces.
3. I own a fly-fishing rod. My dad taught me how to fly-fish from a float tube, near the banks of a river & from lakes & streams. He taught me how to see what's a hatchin' to use the right kind of fly. He also taught me how to tie a fly or two. Sometimes I go in my backyard and practice casting. I wonder if the neighbors get a kick out of this. hmmmmm. I'll have to ask them sometime.
4. I LOVE word games. Scrabble, Boggle, crosswords, hangman, Upwords, etc. One of my ultimate dreams is to go on Wheel of Fortune someday. And win the big cash prize, of course.
5. I have a powerful sense of smell. I can detect what my hubby had for lunch on some days just by him giving me a little peck when he comes home from work.
well, there you have it. More info about me for my posterity, friends & strangers alike.
I tag Aleesha, Laurie, Stacy, Kelie, the Ambers (G & C), & Amanda. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with.
11/15/07
5 Random Things
at 11/15/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
thanks for playing along - now i know where to go before that next fly fishing trip for some pointers.
So...what does it mean to be tagged??
Okay, Suz. I've finished my five. May God have mercy on my soul! (You'll get this after you read my five!)
How I truly love the book How Fletcher Was Hatched! My mom read that book to me all the time as a child. I would love to get my hands on it! I love your lists and darling ideas. You do have some interesting things about your self! Who knew you owned a fly fishing rod? Pretty cool.
Phew! I finally finished mine. Readers beware!
Post a Comment