1. The Christmas stories we read everyday.
2. Simply slowing down. Not stressing over details.
3. A five-year-olds pure & precious take on all things magical, beautiful & spiritual.
4. Gracious & hardworking teenagers.
5. Everyone pitching in on decorating & cleaning up.
6. Jeremy dressed as Santa delivering neighbor gifts with a cute little elf-helper.
7. Having family over to our house.
8. Thoughtfulness & generosity of others.
9. Late nights watching movies & playing games.
10. Traditions we kept.




3 comments:
thanks so much for the cute bracelets for Klarah...she's been wearing them every day. Hopefully now she won't be called "him" at least once a week (even when she's decked out in pink) with some pretty bling on her wrist.
What a beautiful tree! I can only imagine that it was an amazing holiday over at YOUR house. You are the most fun mom ever! I do love Christmas, but hate how quickly it is over. Onward to a wonderful New Year right?
Love Santa & the elf. What a fun way to make your deliveries. Hope you had a nice holiday. Now on to the new year...I need a sugar detox!
Post a Comment