1/4/08

2007 Christmas Card

Due to lack of fundage this year, I didn't mail out to all of my cronies. And I don't have an extra one for the scrapbook. Therefore, blogging it makes the most sense.



In fact, the blog has become almost an accessory to my brain. When something came into my mind in the wee hours of this morning, I thought it very much bloggable. Until I woke up, came to, and realized that the random thoughts were neither share-worthy nor meritable for posterity purposes.
Anyhoo, here is the card, albeit a bit crooked (from the scanner) but still homemade and of the glittery persuasion and that is like a little gift from me to you. Especially when it gets on your kitchen counter or on the front of your blouse. You folks receiving it in virtual form will have to take my word for it.
The card is very, very sparkly.
The font on the newsletter is a wee bit wee but I didn't really want to retype it in given that those columns would send me over the edge to try to match up here on the blog. I still can't line things up the way I want them.


.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am not surprised...what a cute Christmas card! Very creative. Love it!

Amber said...

Beautiful! I wish I had as much creativity in my entire being as you do in your right pinky.
It's such a great way of doing a summary of your year.

Pedaling said...

your are good.

though i don't think i have the patience for that, i love it when i receive something so thoughtful and it always gets kept and safely put in my scrapbook!