mmm, let's go!they all look so good. Someplace warm and beautiful.The Last one of Tahiti looks tempting.
Thanks Suzie, I needed a quick mini vaca!!
You've got great taste in destinations! Ver nice! warm beaches, green trees, and no worries. where do we sign up?
Thanks, Suzie ~ I needed that.
I like the third one. It looks like it could be straight out of a Jane Austen novel. I'm so there!
IN RESPONSE TO DISTRACTIONS COMMENT - I know Suzie, I was just having fun with it. It just makes me laugh. IN RESPONSE TO YOUR POST - Ahhh...
I need something other the frigid cold temps...those look wonderful right about NOW!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
mmm, let's go!
they all look so good. Someplace warm and beautiful.
The Last one of Tahiti looks tempting.
Thanks Suzie, I needed a quick mini vaca!!
You've got great taste in destinations! Ver nice! warm beaches, green trees, and no worries.
where do we sign up?
Thanks, Suzie ~ I needed that.
I like the third one. It looks like it could be straight out of a Jane Austen novel. I'm so there!
IN RESPONSE TO DISTRACTIONS COMMENT - I know Suzie, I was just having fun with it. It just makes me laugh.
IN RESPONSE TO YOUR POST - Ahhh...
I need something other the frigid cold temps...those look wonderful right about NOW!
Post a Comment