1/16/08

A Most Hilarious Parody

You Tube took the video off of Tom Cruise but I found it at Gawker.com Here is the link. Seriously, watch the first 1:45 seconds of Tom's um... explanation of Scientology and then watch Cathy Zielske (from Simple Scrapbook) It is truly hilarious.





6 comments:

Marilyn said...

LOL!!! I saw this earlier on her blog and thought it was funny-but didn't really "get it" until I read yours and saw Tom! Now I am really LOL! Thanks (i've been a lurker for a bit!)

Judi said...

You just gotta love Cathy don't ya?Too funny.

The Wards said...

I was very confused by Tom Cruise's explanation and bizarre passion of Scientology, but I understand Cathy completely. Scrapbooking is a true calling in life. Scrapers need to use their power to help the world. Maybe I am just as strange as these two people. –Jeana

Laurie Meredith said...

Hilarious! I laughed so hard. Tom Cruise...what a piece of work. Her parody was great.

Susan said...

Laurie showed me this, it is so funny! Thanks for sharing!

Elder Logan Cottle said...

That is the funniest thing I have seen in awhile. He is a freak. I mean it. WOW. She was RIGHT ON. I loved it!!!