1/15/08

Ten for Tuesday

1. watch out for me...I'm on clutter patrol and if it's not nailed down, it might get taken to D.I.

2. at this time each year I get a little bit personally and spiritually low in the tank. combination of things....trying to combat it with activity, projects and positive self talk. and the occasional outburst of how I really feel. now that's the ultimate repellent!

3. If I was young and moving out on my own...I'd get one of these for my apartment

4. still reeling & praying for those affected by the horrible tragedy in my hometown. Some close friends were personally affected by this. so, so tragic.

5. This house has colors in it that totally inspire me. Love it!

6. Are these not the cutest little things! How fun for playing.

7.Thinking of painting up a new wall? LOVE this new designer tool from Pottery Barn.

8. Jeremy has a theory. Dee Snyder (from Twisted Sister)and Sarah Jessica Parker are the same person.

9. a little sumthin sumthin for my Hannah Montana lovin' nieces to giggle about :o )

10. It's friggin' freezin'! my crock-pot is workin' over time!

1 comments:

Amber said...

I'd have to agree with Jeremy!