I read a post by Candice Stringham with a grand idea about photo valentines.
We cut, we pasted, and after 2 hours + a photo shoot we have some seriously cute valentines.
I'd take her face over any Disney character, superheroes or Barbie anyday! But that's just me.

9 comments:
Those are too cute! And uber creative. I would much rather get one of those too!
Great work!
WHAT?!?! You are AMAZING! I can't believe how cute those are! you'll have to link that post next year so we can all remember to do something cute in time!
I LOVE IT!
I am SO impressed. Those are darling!
The queen of creativity, you are. I'll bet Emma thought that was so great and all of her little friends (and their moms) will too.
Wow, so darn cute! You must be Supermom.
That turned out so cute - Good Work!
Happy Heart Day!
k - your supreme creativity is starting to depress me. i thought us moms ran out of steam and ambition with our younger ones - not you, maybe it's just me.
anyway, that is dang cute!
Yes, I'm with you, that is way cuter than any store-bought Valentine!!!
those are so cute! you must have a lot of energy!
Post a Comment