5. "It's not often you get to release yourself from being the Bishop"
4. "Now that I'm in the bishopric....I'll have to buy me a couple of suits"
3. "My nephew would be PERFECT for your daughter. He's totally goth and artsy and does things his own way. Can we set them up."
2. "My mom makes me do my own laundry and I haven't eaten in days" (age 7) (not true)
1. "My mom took a picture of my dad getting undressed and showed it to me!" (may be true)
2/17/08
Top Five Things Heard & Seen Today...at church
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Haha! That's so funny. Weird day...
I actually DO make my 7 year old do his own laundry, however, he is very well fed ;0)
Now if only I knew the context of some of those. Don't all seven year olds get no food and lots of laundry? ;)
Hey, can you email me with your cleaning lady recommendation - I am interested! nunya business at comcast dot net.
Thanks! :)
Funny! I always wonder what info my own kids are dishing out. Maybe something a little weird going on in that last family though.
thanks for the valentine info - why didnt i think of that?!
You crack me up. Kids think they have it so hard.....
Are you sure that you did not hear Spencer,not so quitely, right after the Sacrament was passed, say "Man, it's a Zoo in here!"
Amber
Don't worry Amber, I didn't hear him and we were pretty close to you guys.
Oh, happy day for us, though!
the fun of teaching 7 year olds.
what's the deal with the bishop releasing himself?
Post a Comment