Bought some bright white towels and had them embroidered in Choose The Right green.
I'll present them to each member of my Primary class when their big day comes along this year.
So excited. I love how they turned out!
at 2/16/2008
Labels: crafty crafty, me
9 comments:
Those are cute...great idea
ps, those are my initials backwards! WEIRD!
those are wonderful! I will have to remember this idea
Look at you. Great idea.
you are the COOLEST! those rock!
Those are adorable! Those kids will be SOOO excited to get theirs.
great idea, fun, clever and useful!
Really cool idea!
Where did you get those embroidered? How much does it cost. I'm in the PP and all we're giving our 8 year olds is this lame little book they're supposed to write in about their baptism. Your idea is WAY cooler!
Those are a FANTASTIC idea! love it!
Post a Comment