That scared the snot out of me! The scare actually hurt me feet, from the fast shot of adrenalin - has that ever happened to you? I love it!!!
that was so funny. nice little jolt for the mamma and that baby is so cute it looks like a small stuffed animal
Amber had me watch this and I think it's so adorable! It would be scary with the sound really high though. But it's so cute!I'm Amber's sister by the way!
I love that, it is the cutest! :)
My little 5 yr old, Tag, just made me play that 11 times for him, all the while laughing out loud!Poor mom, can't ever get a minute to eat in peace!
hahhaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHahBAHAHAHahhahahahaahahahahahhashahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!
that is adorable. i love it!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That scared the snot out of me!
The scare actually hurt me feet, from the fast shot of adrenalin - has that ever happened to you?
I love it!!!
that was so funny. nice little jolt for the mamma and that baby is so cute it looks like a small stuffed animal
Amber had me watch this and I think it's so adorable! It would be scary with the sound really high though. But it's so cute!
I'm Amber's sister by the way!
I love that, it is the cutest! :)
My little 5 yr old, Tag, just made me play that 11 times for him, all the while laughing out loud!
Poor mom, can't ever get a minute to eat in peace!
hahhaaaaaaaaHAHAHAHahBAHAHAHahhahahahaahahahahahhashahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaa!!!
that is adorable. i love it!
Post a Comment