3/11/08

Dear Family,

Thanks for a fun day! Mom, it was your idea to go to the park and I was so excited because you usually tell me to go paint or clean my room. Dad, thanks for not having much work today so you could go with us. I hope you don't have work tomorrow too. big sister, you are a good driver when you took me to the other parks. I wanted you to do a donut ont he road and you did. (just kidding)Thanks for taking better pictures of me than even mom did.









I had a really good day at the park. Can we go again today?

I love you, family.

Love, Me

7 comments:

Becky, yep said...

That little Emma is darling! And a great little blogger as well!

Again, so glad you're back

Spin said...

your back. a little break and some sunshine can do wonders

Unknown said...

Oh you have got to love the sunshine we have had this week! I love this time of year. Always a good time when dad gets to come along too!

tiburon said...

What gorgeous girls! I have been loving this weather too - it is nice to see the sunshine :)

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I loved this post! So creative you are. Such pretty girls you have! Ahh, sisters are the best! :)

Pedaling said...

so sweet. love those shots - you have the most beautiful girls/boy/family around.

Jokilyn said...

I can't believe how big she is getting! My goodness! Cute as a button I tell ya!!