3/31/08

Monday Musings

our computer crashed on late friday afternoon. after 2 days of severe withdrawal from most of us here, we came to the agreement that it wasn't horrible, besides the fact that my job requires me to have a computer and the torture of not knowing if we could get all our digital photos restored, it was actually nice to have a break. similar feelings when we had to drop our cell phones a couple months ago. withdrawal, followed by-okay, this isn't bad, followed by-this is great! followed by----I wonder where my kid is!!!!!!



Happy Birthday to Colton! My sisters oldest kid turned fourteen yesterday. If at all possible this week, I want to post some pictures and info about him. He and my son have been best friends since day one and I just love that! He's a great kid-smart, funny, talented...I love him a lot!


I am again, in last place for our family March Madness bracket contest. Darn it-every year I suck! I'm going to blame it on Duke.

I'm going to paint my nails dark purple today no matter what my kids say.

Just when I think I've wised up a little-something happens to remind me that I'm just as clueless as ever. maybe even more so.

my Monday houescleaning awaits. amazing what a Sunday with all of us home can do to a perfectly good house!

2 comments:

Becky, yep said...

We call it MANIC MONDAY! followed by DeTox Tuesday of course!

ps, I ALWAYS have varying shades of purple toenails...go for it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

I love the dark purple nails. Cool!