Take the Quiz
me too!!! ha!
i love the fact that mine's will smith! :)
i took that test and got that mcdreamy guy- i would rather be matched up with natalies, will smith, though
Mine's Brad Pitt. Good thing I met Spencer. Poor Angelina would be history by now if I hadn't.
Apparently mine is Brad Pitt as well. You can have him all to yourself, September!
hey mine's the mcdreamy guy to. i think i can live with that.
Hubba hubba
Post a Comment
7 comments:
me too!!! ha!
i love the fact that mine's will smith! :)
i took that test and got that mcdreamy guy- i would rather be matched up with natalies, will smith, though
Mine's Brad Pitt. Good thing I met Spencer. Poor Angelina would be history by now if I hadn't.
Apparently mine is Brad Pitt as well. You can have him all to yourself, September!
hey mine's the mcdreamy guy to. i think i can live with that.
Hubba hubba
Post a Comment