Told E to "find sumthin to do for hells sake."
Child #2 was missing last night for 3 hours. Told her, "way to ruin a Friday night. Best friends? HA!"
Slept in 'til 9:20 am this morning. nice. (sarcasm)
checked flight information to Guam, San Diego & Mexico. to run-away.
hinted at Hubby that he needs a haircut. hinted meaning, "what the hell's going on with your hair?"
my washer leaks half the water out on each load. greeeeeeat.
commented to son that his feet reeked so bad he should sleep outside.
my Visiting Teacher just shows up any time she wants to visit me. awesome.
considered torching the back yard.
thought: No way I'm going to church tomorrow. nope.
wondered how much I'd get at a pawn shop for X BOX and video games.
ignored all phone calls from every one.
left a comment on a blog that said: are you kidding me? FREAK!
told a solicitor that I felt sorry for him due to his illiteracy. (he couldn't read the No Soliciting sign)
gave myself a time out. at Target.
4/26/08
Awesomeness
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

21 comments:
Target sounds like a nice time-out place. I think I need to take one too.
I yelled at my kids this morning to stop tickling each other and having fun.
I should have met you at Target.
I love time-outs... mine always include food & Diet Coke however. Hope you have a better evening...go Jazz!
I think we have had the same kind of day lately Suze! We really need to get together and do something! email me jmplehi@msn.com
sounds like your mood this week was akin to mine. Nice to know I'm not the only grump :)
i'm guessing the target time-out worked wonders?! it's a magical land, isn't it?
hope all is better...
This post cracked me up only because I think we all have those days. I wish my kids were old enough to leave for my time outs. Instead I have to go to my room. Dang it!
i have to say this: i think this post made me like you THAT much more....always can count on you for uplift and some good spiritual stuff. but also good to know that you are human like the rest of us and say things like "hell" and check airfare to foreign countries----welcome to the club!
I have to agree with Mindi. I hope you're having a better day today though.
If you need some cheering up still, Holly is writing a letter to Emerson for a pioneer trek and we've been posting some of it. Come check it out.
Why can't all time outs take place at Target?
I have considered torching the backyard a few times myself.
Love all your awesomeness :)
Love it!
Boy have I been there! Actually more often than not lately. When you find a good deal on a plane ticket out of here, let me know. I would LOVE to come!
Love it! Absolutely love it! My past 10 husbandless days to a T. I noticed that it helped to end each night with a diet pepsi, a bowl of popcorn and a great chick flick. Keep up the good work. Love ya Suz!
You are awesome!!!
One of these days, I am really going to shock my kids and yell the word "stupid" or "idiot" at them. But man, there are days when I would LOVE to use something stronger!
By the way, I'm so glad you came to church afterall.
The "portrait session" was so fun to watch!!!
Emma's "I look like a man!" was the best.
sounds like a pretty serious case of PMS, if you ask me.
i'm dying to know what blog you posted freak on- you could e-mail me and i could just look for a good laugh!
I feel your pain. Tomorrow always holds more promise. good luck
Oh, you make me laugh so hard.
You are awesome!! I feel like I could just copy and post that same list on my blog...I feel like crap, and I think I need a time-out at Target!
Hilarious!...so, what kind of prices do they have going out of the country these days?....
{{{giggle}}} I suppose if my children were reading over my shoulder I should say "oh my goodness" with a shocked voice....but they're not {{giggle}}
THANK GOODNESS FOR TONIGHT! and the fact that leatherbys is right next store! I may NEVER go home again...CRAP!
Post a Comment