4/24/08

Mommin'. My Life's Work Thus Far

7 comments:

September said...

And you've obviously done a great job so far. I really do need lessons. We're hoping to be back in Utah in about 3 years, can I start then?

Christina said...

This post is so cute. Your kids look just awesome, Suzie. What a great feeling to see them turning into such fantastic people!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What great kids you have. They are going to love reading this down the road. They are so lucky to have a mom like you!

Hannah said...

You kids are darling and beautiful.

Marilyn said...

What sweet posts about your babies!

Stacy said...

Mommin' is not only your life's work but your Magnum Opus. The greatest thing you will ever do, and so far, you are doin' a great job. I look up to and admire you so very much.
Look at those beautiful kids. Oh, how they have grown.

Becky, yep said...

Just clearin' out the Reader and found those lovely posts about your kiddos! So sweet...mind if I copy?!?!
I loved them!