It did deliver.
But possibly the most painful episode ever.
Reminded me of a double date Jer and I went on with some of our friends, two good people that were struggling.
They were having serious marital problems but trying to work it out through therapy and dating.
One of the most excrutiating two hours of my life.
They divorce three months later.
4/11/08
Dysfunctional with a Capital D, Babe
at 4/11/2008
Labels: pop culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
It totally delivered. And it was one of the most uncomfortable ever. So was the disposition one. Oh man. Kevin and I were laughing and embarrassed all at the same time during last night's episode!
I was a little disappointed. I didn't think it was as funny as it has been in the past. It had big shoes to fill though, and SO much anticipation was building it, it was bound to be a let down because I had hyped it up in my mind so much.
sometimes michael is so dopey it is uncomfortable to watch -
sounds like a fun date you had there in the past- in a bad kind of way.
i missed it. but i tivo'd it. as soon as i get everything washed and unpacked i am on it!
So sad! I cracked up though.
i did love how jim was gonna just leave pam to fend for herself until she said "you can always buy new stuff, but you can't buy a dinner party"--awesome!
oh, dude. i was so excited. the whole thing was awesome.
just awesome.
I'm with you...that one was physically painful...I didn't laugh out loud once. Yet I loved it all the same~
Post a Comment