Woke up with an excited feeling today.
Have an extra skip in my walk.
Feel like all the world is right.
Know there are good things to look forward to.
Loving the people in my life.
Welcome back. I've missed you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3AYmOp5PMjE
4/10/08
Mindless Love
at 4/10/2008
Labels: pop culture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Just makes us happy, huh. Thusrdays are right again!
looking forward to watching tonight too- hopefully it will live up to all of our expectations!
have a nice day - and congrats on being ahead in my little love adventure!
i've got my declaration of love going on over at my place, too. soooooo much love for that tv show--but i do love dwight above all the others.
Amen.
So looking forward to tonight. Gotta get everything done today so I can take it all in tonight.
It's been too long!
EEEEEKKKK!
we really should be having a party at a place with TONZ of TV's...I mean, RIGHT?!?!?
I have only seen maybe 2 episodes of The Office. I have vowed to get into it now. I didn't even know about it for a while. I'm glad I'm able to join in on all the fun!
That video... just might make me cry...
Such blissful joy!
You're a fan of The Office, and hence, your head is in the right place!
Yea!
Watched it last night...wasn't sure whether to laugh or feel really depressed about Michael and Jan's dysfunctional, co-dependent relationship.
Post a Comment