4/4/08

favorite things

If I wasn't on Jer's laptop I would make a bunch of links and post a bunch of photos sharing what I plan to do this weekend, my favorite weekend of all.


Instead I'll share my to do list.


wake up/tidy up/pretty up
stay in comfy clothes
make yummy food
get spiritually fed
got to bed
do it all again :)


hope your weekend is lovely.

What's your favorite thing about conference weekend?

9 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Stayin in my jammies all day if I want.

Happy Conference Weekend!

Aleesha Bass said...

Usually, the day to relax. I get to relax most of it, but then I have to work and get mobbed at Ladies Night out at Robert's.



Joy.



Sunday will be good though. Hooray for comfy clothes!

Becky, yep said...

Love it!
I have memories of really banging out house projects with conference blasting on the radio all day Saturday, then doin' the Jammy thing Sunday!

100 Percent Cottam said...

conference weekend really is the best, isn't it?!

Ashley McKinnon said...

Conference Casserole!

Yum! Yum! I have the recipe on my blog!

Amber said...

Going to the in-laws for pizza and ice cream with the ladies and grandkids during the Priesthood session.

A super quiet and peaceful Sunday with a family drive in between sessions.

And possibly, a new casserole dish?

SkyTang said...

I also enjoy the comfy clothes all day.
major clean up of toys!

Unknown said...

Love lounging at home...wish I was more productive with my house...maybe when the kids are a bit older.

Usually try to make it to the Munson's place for 7 layer dip on Sunday. Yum.

Smith Family said...

The feeling it leaves in my home. I also like the fact that we finally get a chance to all sit down and relax without a worry. It was much needed.