I read 3 blog posts today, admitting that they had written something and not published it for one reason or another.
I have done this as well. And it made me wonder, have all you fellow bloggers done that? And why haven't you posted them? Just wondering.
a few of my titles that I've not yet posted:
frustrations of parenting: are you freaking kidding me!?
why he holds on to his junk.
boys are gross
Mental Illness & Marriage
love & war: my body
everybody's slave (with a photo of me)
watching people die
aren't those just lovely, uplifting titles? guess that's why I haven't shared... it really brings me back to the question I asked on my very first post back in 2006.
4/3/08
Unpublished Posts?
at 4/03/2008
Labels: inspiration, me
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

10 comments:
I write or think out about 15-20 posts a day. It's a wonder I haven't caused more trauma to my life through my blog. Sometimes I can't distinguish what I've published and what I haven't because it's always swiming around "up there".
You know I'm tryin' to keep it real, but I don't want anyone taking me to the insane asylum.
I too have a bunch of unpublished posts. I am intrigued with mental illness and marriage. You should do that one.
P.S. Wow, you have had your blog for a long time.
I have quite a few things I haven't put out there for one reason or another. And I am VERY intrigued by some of yours :)
Yep, sometimes just writing it out is enough BUT Lots of us are going thru the same stuff at the same time and publishing those opens lines of communication for all of us! I say...Publish, publish, publish!
i publish most, but there are many things i think that i would not blog or publish, usually along the lines of those unpublished that you listed yourself.
loved your very first post- have you ever concidered writing for a living like for a column in a newspaper?
you should.
No, I haven't done this yet but I think I will, it sounds like great therapy.
Suzie I will drive to Lehi tomorrow to pick them up. I have no kids in the morning so I have a couple of hours to kill. Can you email me at nunya business at comcast dot net and we can chit chat?
Thanks!!!!!!
I do it all the time. Every so often I have to go through my posts to delete the drafts that never got published. Usually it's because that's just not what I want my blog to be about.
The one of being a save is perfect!
I think I should have avoided posting my last subject. Oh well. I guess everyone knows about everything now. :)
Post a Comment