child #1: (answer to the question, Are you coming to church with us?) "I'd rather chew off my pinky toe."
child #2: (In a practice interview) "It's kind of exciting, having a woman and a.......half black man run for president"
child #3: (discussing our church experience) "Our Young Men's lesson on forgiveness was really good. And on Saturday we get to go to the Stake Farm for a service project and burn stuff. Yeah, I'm psyched."
child #4: (to her primary teacher) "On The Office, Micheal Scott was going to jump off the building. That's not making a good choice."

15 comments:
You should be proud! What Funny Cute kids you have!
you gotta just love proud moments like that. hehe-
and im so glad you'll be doing a dating down memory lane series- i don't want to be the only one so exposed!!! cant wait to read yours.
thanks for your support.
You have got some GORGEOUS and funny kids! Those were great!
I too loved Hannah's comment last night about the 1/2 black man. Hey....why not tell the whole truth? She was great and so beautiful!
Hey
Thanks for checking in on my blog. I love yours! I hope that you and your darling family are doing well!
Jenny
this one has me laughing!
i TOTALLY remember making a "pinky toe" comment to my dad one sunday. i wish he would have thought it funny enough to blog about.....
children are worth nothing sometimes yet sooooo worth everything!
What good kids!
You have every right to be proud. You have wonderful kids. Everyone said that Hannah did a wonderful job on her interview last night!!
Suz, your kids crack me up. I love it when you put the things they say on your blog.Ally
and proud you should be. they're really funny.
k, i heard the idol rumor on the radio, the dj did say it was a rumor, but that all rumors he reported last year were indeed true. hmmm we'll see. i took my girl amber to san diego last year for auditions- holy cow it was a long long day- she's on her own this time if she is interested!
Awesome! What funny kids! I esp. love the one about bad choices on "The Office"!!
Your kids are BEAUTIFUL!!! :)
May my kids grow up to be as AWESOME as yours! I would even accept half as awesome. (Quoting The Office in Primary? GENIUS!)
Post a Comment