

Hydrangeas are my all-time favorite flower.
Somewhat obscure, their lacy look & colors ranging from cream, green, pinks & blues have won me over time and time again.
I haven't had the best luck with them in my yard, but nowadays I have extra shade due to larger trees. So maybe I'll try it again.
In case you wantd to know.
I LOVE Hydrangeas!

5 comments:
Very nice! Thanks for playing :)
i like those too!
hey and nice bike with the flag on the side!! i may have to lift that for myself.
flowers lift the spirit. will keep you in my thoughts about the job situation.
anything you can do to keep them out of the sun and make the soil as ACIDIC as possible (which is actually NOT possible in UTah) and then they might survive.
They really shouldn't even be in nurseries. It's just plain torturous. They stimulate many of my childhood memories. Love them.
Very nice! I love those too. They're such pretty flowers.
Post a Comment