7/1/08

Ten for Tuesday


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
1. Smell that? It's the scentsy scent: Camu Camu. Fresh, summery, fruityish. LOVE IT! (thanks, Erika!)

2. Summer makes me an insomniac. I want to stay up all night and take in the delicious night air.


3. L is still working on her music. Another few sessions in the studio and she'll have all the tracks down. Got a little taste of the sound on a scratch CD. Just need to learn how to upload it on here to share a little listen.


4. Needing a pedicure.


5. Happy Birthday to my beautiful, talented & kind niece Alashtay! 14 years with that name says something!


6. Love to window shop for new bedding for the spring/summer. Love this. And this.


7. When the heat comes, yard work goes. Anyone else?


8. Hear that? The beach is calling me. ***sigh....so is the laundry


9. Sonic ice is da bomb. agreed? But so are you, my bloggy friends. Seriously. Thanks for your words of encouragement. Sometimes I forget how much I need people. {hugs}


10. New yogurt shop opened up in my town. 6 different flavors everyday. Tart, yummy, serve-yourself. My favorite to date: Mango & Coconut with fresh mangoes & strawberries. Yummy! Grand Opening specials all week long. Anybody wanna go?

10 comments:

Judi said...

I wanna go Suzie--call me!!!
love the new header btw:0)

Holly O. said...

Yardwork in the heat is horrible. I was at the nursery this morning at 7 so I could get home and get my business done before the sun started baking me.

Pedaling said...

looking forward to hearing the new track demo song of your gal.
i need a pedi so bad right now- shall we compare?
and yes if you don't let me meet you there at the new little yogurt parfait i may have to be offended.

Christina said...

I'm needing new yogurt place details, since we live in the same town and all. :) And yes, yard work is getting harder, my lawn is getting browner, but I'm pushing through. And I'm in terrible need of a pedicure, and even have a gift card waiting to be used, I just have to find a minute to schedule it!

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Are you talking about Red Mango? If so, I am in! I love the bedding, both are so fresh!

Mindi said...

i likey yogurt.....would it be too much to drive 5 hours up to meet?

just come and fulfill all my wildest dreams on july 21st and i will be one happy camper

September said...

I'm in the same predicament with the beach and the laundry.

But the laundry can wait for yogurt! When shall we go?

Smith Family said...

There's a new yogurt place in town? Where have I been? It sounds delicious!

100 Percent Cottam said...

sonic ice, baby! yes and yes! it has gotten me through some crappy days this pregnancy!

tiburon said...

I would love to go! Let me know :)