You have such a gorgeous family!!!
love the trip down memory lane with your own big, though, not as big, daddy O.great pics and thanks again for a little peek into your lives!
Love the old pics! Isn't it fun to look back! Dad's are the greatest.
What a gorgeous family! You really are blessed :)I am just going to pop your prize on your porch. I have to come down that way anyway. Sorry we couldn't get together - it would have been fun :)
i have to say: did he steal that tie dyed shirt from my closet???i had one that was (for real) IDENTICAL.happy father's day to your great man!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
You have such a gorgeous family!!!
love the trip down memory lane with your own big, though, not as big, daddy O.
great pics and thanks again for a little peek into your lives!
Love the old pics! Isn't it fun to look back! Dad's are the greatest.
What a gorgeous family! You really are blessed :)
I am just going to pop your prize on your porch. I have to come down that way anyway. Sorry we couldn't get together - it would have been fun :)
i have to say: did he steal that tie dyed shirt from my closet???
i had one that was (for real) IDENTICAL.
happy father's day to your great man!
Post a Comment