* Provide topics to discuss. Examples: wildlife and homemade tomahawks, walking & canoeing through lakes & streams, the chorale of tent sounds from 14 yr old bean-eating boys.
* Master self-sustaining-live-off-the-land-skills. Or otherwise known as--I caught this fish, now I'm going to eat it, but cleaning up isn't a survivor skill.
* Cause gratitude for the comforts of home, for the companionship of a dog and little sister who missed him.
* Marvel at his steaming laundry pile and his upright dirty socks that seem to defy gravity.

4 comments:
Hi Suzie! Thanks for commenting on my blog. How do you know Jenny? She has been one of my best friends since we were 12. Your kids are so beautiful! I still remember Keaton in my nursery. Wow, that was long ago! I love blogs, it's great to get updates. Take care!
i always marvel at the leaders who go along, play with and serve in this capacity!! they are something great!
Not to mention the all important "fending off the badgers" survival skilz.
Zack couldn't get enough of it!!
Gotta love scout camp! Lance and my son just had that last week as well! ...I second you on the smelly sout laundry...ugh.
Post a Comment