I have tried to email you several times but it keeps getting returned. I was wondering if I could drop your prize off - I am worried about mailing the glass...
Let me know - maybe we could meet up for lunch or something :)
you won a "keep calm" pendant for guessing the baby names correctly! check my blog for the link and let me know what color you want...and e-mail me with your address - i'll get it sent your way! :)
7 comments:
so creative and cute and where in the world did you find the time
What a cool gift. As a teacher I would have TREASURED a gift like this.
Wow, what a great idea. You are so creative my friend.
That is so great! What a creative monkey you are.
I have tried to email you several times but it keeps getting returned. I was wondering if I could drop your prize off - I am worried about mailing the glass...
Let me know - maybe we could meet up for lunch or something :)
Unbelieveable! What a sweet gift.
Mrs. Belnap is amazing!!
you won a "keep calm" pendant for guessing the baby names correctly! check my blog for the link and let me know what color you want...and e-mail me with your address - i'll get it sent your way! :)
why do you have to make the rest of us look so lame?
oh, and why do you have a photographic memory?
and one more thing; why do you win every stinkin' contest??
Post a Comment