"Hey, this is going to be a double header"
"DEAD BALL, DEAD BALL!!!!!!"
"BUBBA, be a hitter, keep your head down, watch the ball hit the bat, swing through the pitch....
um.....you wearing your cup?"
"Slide you little ________!"
"with 5 hours of baseball- I'm going to need more Sunflower Seeds."
"If this pitcher quick pitches one more time I'm going to take his dang resin bag."
"HEEEEEEEEE'S SSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFE!!!!
"Freaking strike zone is not THAT big, BLUE!"
"Ok. Let's try try try to GET OUT OF THE FREAKING BASE LINE ALREADY!
"This is so relaxing"
6/20/08
Things Heard Today, at the Double Header Baseball Game...Perhaps By A Certain Mom
at 6/20/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
That mom sounds very passionate! :o
sitting through a double header....man, you need an award!!!
I love your clever blog...thanks for coming over to read mine :)
What a cute Mom!
We'll just keep the Diet Coke and the sunflower seeds comming. You could last for two days watching baseball as long as you have those staples.
"This is so relaxing" cracked me up! Nothing like a good ball game!!
Post a Comment