6/23/08

I got my answers





I told my family I was in a bit of a bloggy rut.
I then asked them if they had any ideas what I could blog about.



Here are the responses:
Some one's search for a job that would incorporate her love for eating rice cakes & using her mind powers to win the lottery.

Anticipating the walk in the parade. A job requirement. Behind the work truck.

Jaquel Fameel. Kofflin Floffilin. Jaufney Laufney

The Storm today. Windy, hot, thundery.

Old Boyfriends (Jeremy!)

How Ranger the dog almost ate a Midol off the kitchen floor.

Why mom went to the movies by herself.

6 comments:

September said...

I'm in a blogging rut too. All day today I was trying to think of things to blog about but just couldn't come up with anything.

I hope you get out of it soon.

Unknown said...

Glad to hear that I am not the only one that goes to the movies alone at times...I actually enjoy it!

Mindi said...

i vote for the old boyfriend one--let's dig up some dirt on you, lady!

Pedaling said...

why did you go to a movie by yourself??? what movie was it?

hey, that's a cool star pic on your side bar and by the way i love it when you post stuff i may have missed on the internet and blogs and stuff.

Aleesha Bass said...

haha....


Jaquel Fameel. Kofflin Floffilin. Jaufney Laufney.

I can relate.

Hacking it up said...

I would love to hear why you went to the movies by yourself...I can't tell you how often I need to do that!!!...but I never do... :(