This next prize came with a bit more work than just commenting randomly. 
There is nothing like a handmade card to say "thank you" or "get well" or even "have a darn good day, today, K?"
This girl from Everything Edwards made it all possible. She is one mean card-maker with mad blogging skills & 2 of the cutest dang kids you ever laid your eyes on.
But seriously, these cards are so great. My fave is the red one. (saving that one for someone REALLY special)
The best was when I sent one of these cards out and got a thank you card for the thank you card.
It was THAT special.

Tib. Tib. Tib. from Shark Bait is the most determined person I've ever met from the internet.
She also knows how to partay riiight.
Out of 119 lovers (comments) I won her summer fun giveaway.
It arrived in the mail yesterday afternoon, greeting me with a plethora of bright colors.
My kids have had a blast with all the fun.
Fun Fun Fun Fun Fun.
Em has spent the last week in her wading pool and now has EVERY blow up toy Tib sent right in there with her. Also, wearing goggles for the four inch deep water.
H made kool-aid in the cool jar/decanter complete with spigot. And felt extra special whilst dispensing from said spigot.
K slathered himself all up with the sunscreen to be out in the sun for 2.2 minutes and also has become somewhat of a master culinary genius by making star ice cubes every 2-3 hours.
L proclaimed the red cups her favorite. They are all currently on her night stand with stale water. Oh and she asked when I was going to make juice pops.
And I have become a cool (and exfoliated!) wife/mom overnight by blasting the Summer Lovin cd mix in my sexy mini-van. It is seriously so, so good.
Thanks Tib!
I also won this pendant from the fabulous Natalie at 100 percent Cottam. Except I think I am getting it in brown. Natalie is so fabulous she let me pick my fave color!


16 comments:
you are a LUCKY DUCK! but, notice. most were not based just on luck - but on your amazing psychic abilities! :)
how fun! I have won two giveaways as well and it is great fun! I love that charm from Natalie! so cute!
i'd go to vegas with you anyday- i'll bet you can count cards.....
Too bad you missed Shane's College World Series playoff giveaway...buddy passes. I am sure you would have won.
If not Vegas...drive to Idaho and buy yourself a lottery ticket. I'll go in with you! :-)
Seriously! You are one lucky chickie! I am glad the package got there. Congrats on the other contests too :)
Man Suz--send some of that luck my way, I never win anything!!!
Wow! That's some serious good luck!
The one I really wanted to win was the apron. Did you see that one on over the tipsy top? I love those aprons.
Ho. Lee. Cow.
Will you come and lick the walls of my house and leave some of your lucky DNA all over it?
I'm not even kidding.
Hooray for you!!!
It would not be a good idea to take me to Vegas...I never win anything...but I'm OK with that.....I'm going to have to ask Natalie where she got that pendant though...I really need that little reminder these days!
Wow, if you go to Vegas.....CALL ME!
i have entered so many blog contest and haven't won diddly! shoot.
I'm waiting anxiously for your giveaway!
What/when will it be?
Nice loot, Suzie! Look for the rodeo burger stand float. :)
Thanks for the linkie love. That's really nice.
I am the gal who always wins the drawings at parties. It's a little embarassing. We could clean up in Vegas, baby.
I think it is extremely clever how you gave your blog the attributes of a watermelon. I appreciate the creativity in that.
My luck is absolutely terrible! Could you pass some of that luck my way. It sounds like you could spare a little! :)
ummmmmm, shouldn't someone start a major investigation into all thie winning business??
sounds like a setup to me.
i am gonna make an anonymous call to the blogging authorities.
(sour grapes) congrats anyway.
Post a Comment