Hitting my Head Against the Wall
Hitting my Head Against the Wall
Hitting my Head Against the Wall
Hitting my Head Against the Wall
Hitting my Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
oh, wait.....
nevermind
Hitting My Head Against the Wall
7/17/08
Feelings About My Job Search
at 7/17/2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
those are my feelings about parenting this summer!
sure hope to see you on Monday at RIO!
Let us help, what are you looking for? Or is that the hitting your head against the wall part?
YEAH--you know what would help?
CAFE RIO ON MONDAY!!
pluuuleaaazzze say you will be there so i can squeeze on ya--i'm a bit of a hugger.
but when job searching, people NEED hugs.
Are you looking for full-time work? Have you ever worked in the catalog industry? Do you like working with funny, gay men?
If you answered yes to all or most of these questions, contact me. I know of a job.
P.S. Sorry that I forgot to include my sympathy in that last comment. You have it. Job hunting is the only thing worse than moving.
Hugs. (Are you coming to the Rio on Monday night?)
I am hearing ya Suze--I may be right there with ya soon!!!
So,so,sorry :o(
Suzie, what kind of work are you looking for? I have plenty of connections - just let me know.
I agree, post your job desires and see if the job fairy can grant your wish!
Is it bad if I feel like at work all I'm doing is hitting my head against the wall? Okay it's only some days but those days really hurt!
Hey, I popped on over from Mindi's and thought I'd say "Hi". I also reserve the right to do that later...
Post a Comment