7/29/08

Madness



Left my house at 4:30 am this morning. Just got back.

It's 8:00pm.

I was at the American Idol Tryouts if you didn't know already.


Will post a whole bunch of photos and stories from the day.

It was definitely a memorable day. For good and for misery.

Tell ya later!



p.s. Lindsay did not get through to the next round.

:(


10 comments:

Pedaling said...

my girls went today too. shauna said bag this and had me come pick her up...she has her mama's ADD problem...and amber, well, she too didn't make it through.

Anonymous said...

Wow. What a long day! I hope you get some major sleep.

Tricia said...

It must all be rigged or something.

kelie said...

Ohhh! I can't wait to hear the story. Post soon.

Mindi said...

so sorry for lindsay--i'm sure her heart felt like breaking.

that's a long, exhausting process--let us know what all went down

rachel said...

wow, so brave for even trying out! It always looks like such madness when they show the audition process on T.V....maybe next year?

Spin said...

bummer. i was ready to make signs, create new cheers, and order shirts. it sort of makes you wonder how certain ones get through and others not. did you get any insight on this?

Misty said...

At least you have the memories. Can't wait to hear.

Jen said...

seriously?! Ugh, ridiculous. Can't wait to hear about all of the craziness of it.

Ashley McKinnon said...

Did anyone make it through? I counted 7 yellow papers given by the time I left and one had a puppet on her hand. We had so much fun laughing at all of the crazies!! :)