" Mom, slow down. Hello! I'm in heels here!"
delivering a hand-written note to L with a 1-800 number & words with exclamation points written all in red marker:
"L! you gotta call this number! It will get rid of all your zits!"
after her first ever throwing up session:
"oh my gosh, I didn't even know my body could do that!"
while star-gazing one night with mom, in the yard:
"I love my life. It's the greatest!"


14 comments:
suzie, i love your blog & your insight on your kids. you are an amazing mother!!! those are some funny comments!
gotta love those- very smart to get them down too, before we forget. the best was the last "I love my life. it's the greatest!"
wanna hear something funny?...you and emma showed up in my sunday afternoon nap, today. yeah, that's right, you showed up at my house and we visited and took a ride in your car together and talked all about stuff i've learned about you this last year.
it was nice!
Those are HYSTERICAL!!!!!
I didn't know my body could do that....I LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks for starting out my Monday with a good hearty laugh Emma! It's not funny that you threw up..I'm sorry you did. You are more funny and witty than most grown-ups I know! And SO pretty! Thanks for being my adorable funny niece!
Love
Annie
she sounds like a very funny girl! Kids really DO say the darndest things :)
i can just imagine her saying, "HELLOOOOOOOO, I'M IN HEELS, HERE!!!"
that sounds just like my abbey.
she's one smart little lady--plus i love the name emma
Love it!
When are AI tryouts? You better get some pics for some blogging action!! Hopefully Simon will go easy on her!
Don't ya just love the little moments like that? You are very smart for writing them down!
She is a crack up! Heels already? She is going to follow in her sisters footsteps.
Way too funny - cute, Emma! Can't wait to read the follow-up post for try-outs... good luck! *Ü*
she is hilarious! her and coops would get along fabulously
So cute - I love the zits comment.
Thank goodness for the age of brutal honesty!
Post a Comment