This is so cute. I just might have to play along.
Way fun! I seriously think I have to do this one.What else can you do on an insomnia night???
hey, did we both work concessions?love your bad habit- it's being late, right?oohh that little puppy face....fun list, way to go!and I am up for a real friend contact...let's set a goal to do that before the end of September...what'd ya say?
I love it! the internet is so fun :)
Way cute Suz!
This is so fun! Gonna have to try it!
This was such a fun idea I have already Googled myself!
Very nice. I wish Patrick Dempsey came up on my age google. I only get stinkin' Keifer Sutherland!
I should try this. Fun to learn more about you via google.
I didn't know your grandmas name was toto.
Cute original idea!
Post a Comment
11 comments:
This is so cute. I just might have to play along.
Way fun! I seriously think I have to do this one.
What else can you do on an insomnia night???
hey, did we both work concessions?
love your bad habit- it's being late, right?
oohh that little puppy face....
fun list, way to go!
and I am up for a real friend contact...let's set a goal to do that before the end of September...what'd ya say?
I love it! the internet is so fun :)
Way cute Suz!
This is so fun! Gonna have to try it!
This was such a fun idea I have already Googled myself!
Very nice. I wish Patrick Dempsey came up on my age google. I only get stinkin' Keifer Sutherland!
I should try this. Fun to learn more about you via google.
I didn't know your grandmas name was toto.
Cute original idea!
Post a Comment