Listening to my hubby's talk in church. The man is so sincere, so humble & keeps me laughing.
.
The most thoughtful gifts from my family.
.
The HUGE sign on my garage door that says, "HONK, SUZIE IS 40ISH!"
.
Little cards and gifts from friends, neighbors & primary children.
.
Phone calls from my sisters. Love you!
.
The bracelet that E made for me. I wore it all day!
.
Biting into the cake, watching everyone but Jer grimace with disgust. He LOVED it!
.
An extended nap.
.
Boggle & the appetizer trio.
.
Feeling especially loved and appreciated.


18 comments:
Happy Birthday, Suzie!!! Jeremy did a great job yesterday.
One of the first things he said to me was that I needed to stop beating my kids (Scooty in a cast- Zacky with a head wound) He is so funny!
You are a great friend and a terrific mom - you are awesome!!
Happy Birthday! Sounds like the world was good to you.
I can't believe it. My little Suzie is all grown up!
Wow, Happy Birthday to you Suzie! Funny thing... mine is tomorrow. Us Virgo's have got to stick together! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy Bday!!
hap hap happy birthday! glad you had a fabulous day. mine is sunday, virgos rock the hizzouse! :)
Happy Birthday Suzie! 40ish...I love it! I am glad you had a great day surrounded by the ones you love.
I am so glad that you had a great birthday!
Happy Birthday, Suzie! I'm so glad we got the chance to meet! You are a star and I love getting to "visit" with you every day!
Hope your day is extra special!
happy birthday, cute stuff! sounds like a happy one! :)
happy birthday...sounds like a perfect mix for a perfect day.
here's to a wonderful year ahead!
suzie!!! i wish i'd known it was your birthday and i would have sent unicorns and rainbows and clowns!!
happy 40isssssshhhhh bday to one of my favorite bloggers in the world! glad your day was awesome!
ps we old chicks have to stick together.
Happy Birthday Suzie~~
Sorry I am late to the party!
You are a very fabulous 40ish!
Love you to death girlfriend.
happy happy to you! glad you had a good one :)
Wow, 40-ish, that's awesome. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Happy Happy Birthday Suzie!!! I hope you had the best day ever!
Happy belated birthday!
Hope it was a good one.
41 is the new 21 ya know. :-)
Post a Comment