A Junior High Schooler that is of the male gender is so much easier.
Case in point:
Doesn't feel the need for new school clothes. His are just fine. So's his backpack.
Got his schedule at the school today dressed in whatever.
When he discovered he had 1st lunch and not 2nd with his best friends? No biggie. He's got plenty of other guys to hang with. Plus, he'll be playing basketball anyway.
Didn't feel the need to call everyone to see what classes they had.
No locker decor.


11 comments:
Okay, I won't suggest anymore movies.
I think boys are easier all the way around. I miss the days when Benjamin was a year old now that I have to deal with Eliza at that age.
isn't it refreshing! I love boys!
Lucky!!!
I've got two girls in Jr. High...sigh...
don't know if i'll ever experience that but we're crossing our fingers someday we might!
oh, if it had ONLY been that easy at our house.....
seriously. the 1st and second lunch thing would have thrown katie for a loop and she would still not be over it. my life sucks sometimes.
this made me giggle. :)
HEHE! That almost made me feel like I needed to call my mom and apologize! :)
Ok you're making me feel better about having 4 boys! Hey, I'm going private on my blog and I need your e-mail address!
Thanks
Jenny
Seriously, I am glad I had a son for my first. I don't know what I would ever do with girls!
Doncha just love boys!!! and NO hormones-well mostly...
love my boy!!!
go Keaton. You rock buddy!
Post a Comment