There are lots of crazy people out there. No need to feel alone.
The reason I have a mountain of laundry is because we have lots of cute clothes to wear. (twin peaks)
The 500 dishes piled in the sink are from yummy, fresh, easily obtainable healthy food.
When the fridge and pantry are depleted one day after a Costco run, it's due to a full house of mangy but sweet teenagers with us being the neighborhood hangout. (thanks, Sister Hinckley)
The freaking dog hair all over the freaking family room is because we have a good dog that everyone freaking loves.
My to do list is long since I have a rich full life. (Seriously, so blessed!)
That stink in the air is from my football loving son and his gear.
We have many family members and friends that we love, therefore the telephone rings non- stop. Thank goodness for Caller I.D.
My kids have such tenacious & spirited friends, I can tell because they keep coming over even though I tell them they can't play.
I am tired but I finished my book. At 3:30am. (why?)
I always wanted to be a mommy. I can do this.
The reason I have a mountain of laundry is because we have lots of cute clothes to wear. (twin peaks)
The 500 dishes piled in the sink are from yummy, fresh, easily obtainable healthy food.
When the fridge and pantry are depleted one day after a Costco run, it's due to a full house of mangy but sweet teenagers with us being the neighborhood hangout. (thanks, Sister Hinckley)
The freaking dog hair all over the freaking family room is because we have a good dog that everyone freaking loves.
My to do list is long since I have a rich full life. (Seriously, so blessed!)
That stink in the air is from my football loving son and his gear.
We have many family members and friends that we love, therefore the telephone rings non- stop. Thank goodness for Caller I.D.
My kids have such tenacious & spirited friends, I can tell because they keep coming over even though I tell them they can't play.
I am tired but I finished my book. At 3:30am. (why?)
I always wanted to be a mommy. I can do this.

15 comments:
Was your book Breaking Dawn? It only makes sense to finish it at the break of dawn then...right? If you're done, waddaya think?
PS
WHAT!!?? You didn't like The Dark Knight?!! Best movie ever!
I love your posts...they are so heartfelt and like a big scrapbook online :) Happy Thursday!
AMEN.
glad i got my suzie fix today.
you need to be a motivational speaker.
I hope my life is just like yours in a few more years!!!
Love ya :0)
Those are great things to remember. I can't believe Hannah is going to be eighteen. Where does the time go? I hope she has a great Bday.
Not liking Breaking Dawn? Not much of a fan myself:(
I love to see that you are finding the positive in your everyday life. Way to be!
I think you need to watch some more fun, positive, upbeat movies! Ya know?????
Have you seen Fool's Gold? As cheesy as movies can get but seriously entertaining!
What a super fantastic post!
We seriously are so blessed. Thanks for the reminder!
ahh perspective. i will try harder
You NEED to be a writer...and get paid. :-)
Thanks for the uplift.
You can TOTALLY do it!
Now how do I get that perspective? LOL!
You are so awesome!!!
I want to be like you when I grow up!
Thanks for that!
Comedy, pure comedy. I can relate in so many ways.
Post a Comment