I had no idea that your anniversary was September 9th, ours is tomorrow. It's so fun to look at old photos and reminisce. You both look fabulous. Simply fabulous!
Well, you know how I feel about the lady with the mullett and 18 kids, Mrs Dungar or something like that, well if you come to church sportin that same hair do don't be suprised if I smack ya!
okay, those photos just made my week--i love that we can all pinpoint the era we got married in by checking out our hair. have you seen my bangs? they put your side waterfall to SHAME!!
22 comments:
Congratulations, lovebirds!
I love those wedding pictures!
Happy Anniversh to you two!!
Wow...do I love those old photos, so fun!
I had no idea that your anniversary was September 9th, ours is tomorrow.
It's so fun to look at old photos and reminisce. You both look fabulous. Simply fabulous!
Awww HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!!! :)
you guys are too cute for words. a big happy anniversary to you!
Happy Anniversary!!!
Happy ANNIVERSARY! I am diggin your hair!
Happy anniversary!! You guys are still a way cute couple!!
Happy anniversary. I love the hair. I am sure you planned for months the perfect hair for your wedding. You two look like you are 14.
happy anniversary to the cutest couple around! i love the white tux!
Well, you know how I feel about the lady with the mullett and 18 kids, Mrs Dungar or something like that, well if you come to church sportin that same hair do don't be suprised if I smack ya!
JK, you're hilarious!
Tim
OH and Happy Anniversary!
happy happy day to suzie and her man!!
okay, those photos just made my week--i love that we can all pinpoint the era we got married in by checking out our hair. have you seen my bangs? they put your side waterfall to SHAME!!
you look beautiful.
Happy anniversary!
Those pictures seriously made my day. Thanks for sharing.
Too Cute! Happy Day to you and yours :)
what a post! so romantic!
Happy Day to you Suz, you are fantabulous!!
Love the wedding pictures.
You still look as young as you did in the pictures.
Not kidding.
Happy anniversary to you!
Happy anniversary! Love the tux! You guys were really stylin' in those days!
Happy Anniversary! Though we're way behind, Neil and I celebrate our 5 year tomorrow! Time flies! :)
happy anniversary(sorry its belated!) hope you guys had a nice romantic evening somewhere special! love those pictures:) you were and are so adorable!
btw, thank you for your super sweet comments on my blog lately. i really appreciate everything. you are an awesome blog bud!
I totally love the photos. Definitely something to look back on!
Post a Comment