1. Nothing like a little girlfriend overnighter to rejuvenate the soul. Laughter, good food, spiritual nourishment, beautiful scenery & a little shopping are medicine to this girl's soul. It helped that these friends of mine are faithful, incredible, inspiring women.
2. The crisp fall air is invigorating!
3. My new job is both rewarding & exhausting. Full of blogworthy, hilarious moments. More on that later.
4. My little teen that I'm helping get ready for her State Pageant competition is amazing. Her wardrobe is almost complete and it is gorgeous. The sweetheart is going to rock!
5. Didn't realize how enjoyable watching K play football would be. Love it! And love that he is now starting DB.
6. Jer is on his 23rd straight day of long, hard work days. After nearly a year of more off than on, we've hit a patch of on and although it is tiring to the bone, we're so, so grateful.
7. Early this morning while up before anyone, I was overwhelmed with gratitude and joy. I am so grateful that in the midst of a troubled world and a busy, hectic life, I have time to feel the spirit, have some alone time and prepare to conquer my world.
8. We are still reeling from the Eagles loss last night. Dang Cowboys.
9. A bit behind on all my bloggy friends and the good reading they offer. Hope to catch up soon.
10. This may just be the most boring post I have ever written. Have a great day! And I mean it!


13 comments:
Not boring...spiritually inspiring :)
I am so glad that you are enjoying your new job!!
Also glad that Jeremy is doing so much work - maybe he needs a weekend getaway, but w/out the 3:30am bedtime ;)
Never boring!
Excited to hear about your new job. I am sure it has to be better than mine! Anything would be!
not boring,
yes, we are all dying to hear the details of your new job...entertain us, please!
don't you just love these kids as they are growing up and fun and provide us with activities to do.
yay for great girlfriends, for shopping and most of all for work to do in a bad building economy!
Yeah for the new job! I hadn't heard. Not a boring post, just an honest one!
love ya
Oh no-it was great! Just a little info on how life is going is all good. I LOVED watching my boys play football except my heart was in my throat half the time.
#7 is my favorite...I crave that moment! I need that moment..i'm setting the alarm tomorrow to hunt for that moment!
GO #4!!
#10 is bogus...but good night to you too, sweet Suzie!
I always enjoy your posts you cute thing! Hope you enjoyed your day as well!
I always enjoy your posts...they are never boring. Good luck to your girl!!
TOTALLY not boring! thats impossible woman! :)
i am loving the crisp fall air too. we've lucked out with ike because we got a leetle bit of rain and cooler air from it. it won't last long i'm sure, but we are enjoying every minute of it.
Great list, I think I may need to have a girl's overnighter soon...I miss those!
new job? do tell, suzie--what is the good word?
jer really on 23 straight days? doesn't it suck that it's either all or nothing? i'm grateful for you right now that it's ALL--i know you've been ready for it.
FANTASTIC post! Love your list! And I need to hear about the new job :)
Post a Comment