i am tempted to get some sort of animal just so i can name something in my household La Faunda. well a pet is a huge stretch so maybe just name syds car that
I don't have a middle name so I might just pick this one up. I think Amy LaFonda sounds great. I might even ditch my last name for such a sweet middle name. THanks- You made me smile today!
haha haha I once went to a web site years ago that listed weird names that people in Utah had for their kids....LaFaunda was definitely on the list I think-we have our share of oddball names in our family too---my MIL name is OrReva.....(borned in Utar!)
This isn't really a comment on your post (even though it is funny). I was just writing to say that I talked to Holly today and she said that you told her you had sent me an e-mail with jokes...but I never got it. soooo, I wonder if maybe you have the wrong address. It's on my blog. And I need your e-mail so we can talk about your bag :-) Hope to hear from you soon.
12 comments:
No way...Suweet!
i wish la faunda was my middle name! that would rock.
that is just your kids wacky sense of humor coming out again!
right?
i am tempted to get some sort of animal just so i can name something in my household La Faunda. well a pet is a huge stretch so maybe just name syds car that
Hi-Larious! I love it :)
Quick wit for sure!
So what really is your middle name?
Funny!
It was so good to run into you two cute ladies the other night.
Until next time La Faunda :)
I don't have a middle name so I might just pick this one up. I think Amy LaFonda sounds great. I might even ditch my last name for such a sweet middle name. THanks- You made me smile today!
Man, it's hard to hold back on those type of spontaneous urges to blurt out random things. I'm very impressed!She's a better woman than I.
haha haha I once went to a web site years ago that listed weird names that people in Utah had for their kids....LaFaunda was definitely on the list I think-we have our share of oddball names in our family too---my MIL name is OrReva.....(borned in Utar!)
This isn't really a comment on your post (even though it is funny).
I was just writing to say that I talked to Holly today and she said that you told her you had sent me an e-mail with jokes...but I never got it. soooo, I wonder if maybe you have the wrong address. It's on my blog.
And I need your e-mail so we can talk about your bag :-)
Hope to hear from you soon.
Post a Comment