10/1/08

Huge, Sweet, Warm Hearts


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
My kids make me proud of them practically everyday. They are good people. I love this stage of my older kids lives, spreading their wings, seeing what good they can do as they create their own world.
H has taken a job in a field where whe will most likely pursue a degree in.
Everyday she comes home and has the most heart-warming stories. (and a few heart-breaking ones too!)
She loves these kids and they love her.
Sure warms this mom's heart.

16 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

What a cool thing. You have great kids!

Tiffany said...

I have a total crush on your kids. And I've never even met them.

Judi said...

suzie q-I tag you!!!

Ashley McKinnon said...

That's so awesome! That was my major. Special people are special for a reason!!!! I love them! Good for Hannah!

September said...

You definitely have a lot to be proud of!

Amber said...

That's awesome - what a great example she is to others!

tiburon said...

What a great post. :)

Spin said...

that choice tells me exactly what kind of gal she is. a very cool one

Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Suzie said...

doh?

Stacy said...

She does have a huge, sweet, warm heart...always has.

Plus she is beautiful to boot.

SkyTang said...

Your kids are wonderful, sweet people. They have wonderful, sweet parents.

Elder Logan Cottle said...

You are such a fantastic mother. I would love to be yours!

Pedaling said...

we need more hannah's in the world today

Misty said...

Warms my heart too. What an awesome daughter.