9/29/08

Agenda

Sleep Late.

Sing "You Raise Me Up" cheesily on the way to work.

Jam Laminater Machine.

Shouting match between Doctor's office receptionist and me, via phone.

Win shouting match.

Get embarrassed over attention drawn from new haircut.

Notice beautiful mountains.

Yearn for an afternoon scenic drive.

Ponder Women's conference talks.

Ponder on why I made a girl cry at Activity Days.

Figure out how to smooth things over.

Enjoy my pumpkin/cinnamon candle.

Maybe even cook dinner.

Maybe.

13 comments:

Holly O. said...

You made a girl cry at Activity Days? I love it. But I am evil.

Pedaling said...

those are all very interesting, but what i really want to see is the new haircut!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kelie said...

Any day that starts with singing "You Raise me Up" is going to be one rockin' day. And is there really any other way to sing it than cheesily? I mean, that song is the epitome of cheesy and yet we still love the crap out of it.

Speaking of things I'm loving the crap out of, I'm am seriously hooked on Gilmore Girls, it's getting scary.

September said...

Um, the one that caught my attention was the crying activity days girl. Seems very tragic and yet probably pretty funny at the same time. (Am I a bad person?)

The Farmer's Wife said...

Your blog is so fun! Love your sense of humor and your perspective, thanks for stopping by;) hope to see you again soon!

Aleesha Bass said...

i love your haircut, by the way. i haven't had the chance to talk to you, or else i would have told you!


:D

Amber said...

Haircut - gorgeous!!

Love that you won the shouting match - once you've committed - always follow through, because quitting is not like you ;)

Misty said...

Fun list.

tiburon said...

Love your agenda. I would like to hear more about crying. And new haircut.

Dani said...

I love this post. You are such a good blogger. Whenever I get on the computer, your blog is something that I always turn to! I am way psyched to see your new haircut also!

Unknown said...

Love the random thoughts.
Mine would be scary to write down. :-)

Spin said...

yes- you must post a picture of the new haircut. not that im not sensitive to the crying