10/13/08

Love: Occupational Hazard


.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Mom: Hey honey! How was work?
H : Good. 'cept I got punched in the face.
Mom: Oh my goodness. Are you okay?
H : Oh yeah. But I will probably get a black eye. She nailed me pretty good.
Mom: Are you going back?
H : Yeah. If I was punched everyday I'd still go back.

13 comments:

kami @ nobiggie.net said...

Hannah is too cute!

ps. I still want to set her up with my younger brother. If Becky sees my comment, she will say the same. :)

Unknown said...

I bet that those kids love her.
You can tell she loves them.

Judi said...

What a gal! She gets it from her Mom! :0)

Stacy said...

I love the new Cher hair! Not many can pull it off, but you do.

When I was a senior in high school I worked with kids with special needs, similar to Hannah. I remember the love, and special bond you can have with those kids. It's amazing, especially when you come to understand their purpose here on earth.

Hannah, you are a cutie patootie!

kelie said...

I heard from our pants...they're vacationing in Rio. Too bad for us.

It seriously takes extra love and compassion to do what Hannah does and I think she's awesome.

Elder Logan Cottle said...

Classic. That girl LOVES her job. I will get right on the 8 quirks. I missed that on your blog somehow! Give me a couple of days to ponder ONLY 8 quirks. I know I have MANY more.

The Hendricks Family said...

Way to go Hannah. I always enjoy bumping into at random stores. I am sure you are making the people that you work with happy.

Spin said...

she is the sweetest! and O my what lovely hair you have

Mindi said...

that hannah is a doll--it takes somebody very patient and loving to do what she does. my chandler would love that--

yay hannah!! black eyes for everybody!

tiburon said...

Hannah is a cutie patootie. You did good work there mama :)

Smith Family said...

We love Hannah! What an awesome person! Did she get a black eye?

Laurie Meredith said...

I love those pics. You can just see that what she is doing makes her happy. If only we were all like her.

hoLLy said...

what an amazing young lady! she rocks.