1. Thankful for General Conference and all the hope and faith it reminded me to have. So thankful for true doctrine and the words of prophets.
2. Thankful for seasons and the beauty of the earth. Fall, without fail, invigorates and rejuvenates my soul.
3. I love Jeremy! Nothing I want more than to see that man happy making a living doing something he enjoys.
4. The inspiration I can find in a heartbeat on the computer. Words written by those striving to be better and make the world a better place.
5. Earths bounty. Peaches, pears, apples, etc. No other time of the year does it all taste more heavenly.


9 comments:
You are the best!
You are always able to put into words exactly how I think and feel.
Well, except that it would be Zack's name instead of Jeremy's!
i love all the pictures you always have--you've got a special talent for finding the greatest ones.
always a good reminder that there are so many things to be thankful for and conference had many many great talks. love that picture
i've passed an award your way for kreativ blog- congrats!
I second what Amber said except it would be Xandi instead of Zach and Jeremy! Apparently she has a way with words too.
Oh, I am thankful for you too :)
I love reading your blog--good for a lift and a laugh
Diddo to everything you said. You have quite a way with words. Everything except that I love Jeremy. I love Jeff! Ha Ha. I am thankful for friends!!!!!
All fantastic things to be thankful for. I love the way you put things into words :)
Great thankful list.
Post a Comment